Copywriters are the rock stars of text creation! They specialise in triggering quick emotional impulses and promoting actions by means of very brief content pieces with a very encouraging tone of voice.
Essential parts of a Copywriter Job Description:
- Their closest collaborators are Content, Marketing, SEO, Design, Brand, and Product Specialists to make sure their content pieces fit the respective media.
- A Copywriters' success builds upon the ability to convey essential information captivatingly in partial sentences or even just keywords.
- As the slightest differences in wording can be critical to success, they need to be very linguistically talented and bring a keen eye for detail.
- Copywriters often work in Advertising Agencies. Working under pressure or in a busy environment and meeting deadlines should not be a problem to them.
- University degrees in marketing, linguistics, journalism or psychology are helpful, but career changers with experience can also be convincing.