A Content Writer is an expert in offering comprehensive added value on your product or service to convert readers into returning customers. They create mostly informative text types like case studies, tutorials, white papers, blogposts, magazine articles, and press releases.
Essential parts of a Content Writer Job Description:
- Content Writers often work in Agencies within the Marketing, PR or Media industry. Working under pressure or in a busy environment should not be a problem to them.
- They will sometimes write content pieces about complex topics and should not shy away from doing quick and yet extensive research.
- Content Writers contribute to optimising the visibility of your website by researching, including and tracking relevant Keywords. In leading positions, they can also be responsible for creating content strategies and scheduling.
- Their main collaboratives are Specialists out of the Marketing, SEO, Design, and Development departments to align and optimise text pieces.
- Content writers typically have university degrees in marketing, communications, journalism or linguistics, but career changers with solid experience can also perform great.