An Insurance Agent is a talented salesperson with knowledge specific to the insurance industry. They will help to identify potential customers or leads and reach out to these leads in order to boost sales for an insurance company.
Essential parts of an Insurance Agent’s job description:
- Insurance Agents will be in regular contact with members of the wider sales and product teams to ensure they are up-to-date on all current service offerings.
- They will pass any suggestions, complaints, or frequently asked questions along to relevant teams to help improve communication and services.
- Insurance Agents can specialise in certain insurance types, such as home insurance or pet insurance, or have more general insurance knowledge.
- Insurance Agents can work both with B2B or B2C sales.
- This role is a huge part of all insurance providers but can also be a role found in banks or supermarkets that have insurance offerings, too.