Workable is among the most popular hiring platforms. Companies who use Workable software get from requisition to offer letters faster, with automated and AI-powered tools that source and suggest candidates. Workable was founded in 2012, and has helped more than 20,000 companies hire one million candidates.
Within Workable, recruiters can evaluate applicants, collaborate with hiring teams, gather feedback and decide who’s best. Workable streamlines the hiring process by automating manual tasks, such as getting approvals, scheduling interviews, and making offers.
Why integrate Workable with JOIN?
Integrating JOIN and Workable allows you to streamline your recruitment process further. With the help of this integration, you regain valuable time to focus on:
- Building a winning team – empower teams with the best tech tools, including integration with JOIN.
- Automating your hiring – Set up automated actions so you can do what matters most – hire the best talent.
- Boosting your sourcing power – make everyone a recruiter with Workable and JOIN.
How does it work? The integration consists of two services: job and candidate synchronisation.
Job synchronisation automatically creates, updates and archives jobs based on the jobs currently published on Workable. You only need to maintain jobs on Workable, and JOIN will replicate those jobs automatically – without any extra input from you.
Candidate synchronisation forwards applications from JOIN to Workable. You can use Workable to manage applications without logging in to JOIN.
You will still be able to use JOIN to purchase premium products, and benefit from the attractive prices on relevant job boards.
The Workable integration is best for
Those who need software that can provide them with:
- Native 1-way, and 2-way video interviews
- Background check and assessment integrations
- ioS and Android mobile app
- Native candidate texting
- Automated offer letter and approval workflows
- Hiring plan