greenteg offers students a six-month work-experience training program who are studying a technical/engineering subject. Your internship experience will be with the Head of the Uval and Inno Business Units as well as close collaboration with the CALERA Research Team.
The inno business unit encompasses all of greenteg's non-wearable sensors which are used in R&D labs in numerous applications across the world and the uval business unit comprises greenteg's building sensor systems, used to measure the U-Value of building elements in order to understand building energy efficiency better. You will also be assisting with our CALERA Research team, which is responsible for core body temperature monitoring for applications in research.
You will gain skills in this program by researching, coordinating and reaching out to customers in international markets, with a strong focus on customer and distributor interaction, and technical knowledge of the products that greenteg sells. You will play an essential role in helping us identify the most compelling uses of our technology and scaling sales!
How Business Development KPIs (goals) are measured with monthly analytics to dictate future strategies will be examined, along with research of best practices within the B2B sales channels, which will continually influence the communication messaging to reach a larger audience.
Start Date: July/August 2024
You will be mentored and trained in the following tasks, so you can independently provide support in the following B2B Sales and Business Development activities:
· Researching new markets and applications for our products and reaching out to the various stakeholders of these markets.
· Coordinating outbound marketing campaigns and assisting the sales team in outreach to customers.
· Conducting new case studies with greenteg’s technology and traveling to support customers on-site.
· Collaborating with greenteg’s marketing team to plan social media posts, events and newsletters.
· Analysing sales figures and interacting with our global network of distributors and collaborating with greenteg team to acquire new ones.
· Monthly newsletter(s): Content collection and collaboration with marketing team.
· Content and strategy development relevant to the sales funnels
· You are either a Swiss or EU/EFTA citizen or have a valid working permit.
· Must be a recent graduate or be currently studying a BA, Apprenticeship, or further education in an Engineering / Practical field.
· Very good knowledge of English is required and excellent/fluent German is desired.
· Very familiar with Microsoft office suite (Excel, PPT, WORD, OUTLOOK) a must (please take note, no training is provided on using these basic office tools).
We offer a collegial and striving international work environment in Zurich-Ruemlang. A motivated, dynamic and high-tech-oriented team is looking forward to welcoming you. This will be an 80-100% position. Candidates towards the end of their university career may be offered a full-time position within our growing team after your internship.
About the company:
greenteg offers high-tech thermal sensing solutions for an international customer base. Our patented heat flux sensor solutions are used in leading research labs across the world and make frequent appearances in prestigious journals. Our unique products enable customers to access a wide range of new application options such as building energy efficiency measurement, nuclear research, battery calorimetry and enable higher instrumental precision and reduction of operation costs across a variety of industries. We develop, manufacture, market and sell heat flux sensing solutions at our headquarters in Zurich-Rümlang.
greenteg’s thermal sensors are integrated into diverse applications such as laser, building technologies, med-tech, automotive, processing industry, and R&D.