Hello human 👋
We're looking for new team members to work on and contribute to our multi-platform Flutter applications.
You will be working in an international, remote team of talented and experienced engineers and closely with the product & design teams. The team will follow common principles and understandings of what good code looks like. We value positive work ethics, a high level of self-organization, and self-governance in our development team.
- You have deep knowledge and are intrinsically motivated to build great mobile and/or desktop apps
- You have a customer-first approach, understanding that every detail in an application is there to provide a great experience for our end-users and that it's our responsibility to be the users' advocate
- You value pragmatic solutions
- You agree that communication skills are as important as technical knowledge
- Some experience in Flutter and Dart. We'd love to talk about your latest pet project.
- It's a plus if you have native experience for desktop (Windows/macOS) or mobile platforms (Android/iOS). Understanding their SDKs, knowing their languages (C++, Swift, Kotlin, JS), and being comfortable with their very own release processes
- You are willing to try, push and explore new technologies
- You are fluent in English
- You live in Germany
- You are bot-friendly and not allergic to AIs
- Learning is an everyday task. We grow together by reviewing each others code, during pair-programming, in dedicated breakout sessions such as coding dojos and hackathons
- Developers at phntm are equipped with the best soft- and hardware for the best developer experience
- Don't fear breaking something. Starting from week 1, you'll be working on production code. Tests, code reviews and CI/CD prevent regressions and allow us to sleep at night
- Together, we'll be working on your personal career roadmap, making sure you evolve towards your goals
Our team is a remote-first, international and experienced group of individuals (and highly-trained AIs). We value self-organization and taking over responsibilities and new challenges. Our goal is to constantly evolve and redefine our development process, improve our coding standards, challenge technical decisions, and push the boundaries to make sure we build the best products possible.
We work flexible hours, believe in a healthy work/life balance, and will always allow working remotely. We require you to be a full-time employee, but we can discuss reduced workweeks.