What we do
Lykon is a tech-driven digital health company with the vision to empower more than 100 million people to live healthier lives through personalised nutrition. Today, we are already the market leader in Germany, Austria and Switzerland and help thousands of customers every month to achieve their health goals with the help of our technology, DNA or blood tests and our personalised supplements.
Our employees are alumni of global market leaders like N26, HelloFresh, Groupon, Klarna, myMuesli, Rocket Internet and many more. Lykon is backed by a team of strong investors and advisory board members who are paving the way for us to build the strongest D2C brand and largest data-driven personalised nutrition platform in the world.
- Advocate for quality culture in software teams and make sure that good practices are followed.
- Shape and improve our overall software quality strategy, and take complete ownership of web and API test automation in collaboration with our engineering teams.
- Develop new tests and tools for our mobile and web apps, microservices, and infrastructure-as-code.
- Automate existing and new regression test cases, and ensure they are run at critical points during the release cycle.
- Collaborate with engineers in Product teams to improve the testing, deployment, and release strategies.
- Identify, share, and foster the adoption of good practices in code health, testing, testability, and maintainability in collaboration with Site Reliability.
- Gain in-depth understanding of our core product and inner workings, offering support and mentorship to your colleagues.
- Track and communicate test results in a timely, effective, and automated manner.
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in testing mobile (Android, iOS) and web applications.
- You know how to view quality holistically to ensure the best possible user experience.
- Experience in delivering automated, functional, and performance tests, and end-to-end testing solutions for rich UI (e.g. Detox, Cypress, Puppeteer)
- Experience in API testing and automation frameworks.
- Familiar with tools like TestRail, and virtual device labs like Sauce Labs or Browserstack.
- You’re highly organised, and keep thorough documentation of processes and bugs, and reusable test data sets.
- Nice to have, but not essential: experience with CI tooling (we use Github Actions), and experience in testing React Native applications specifically.
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful, through open, direct, and timely feedback.
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo.
Interacting with developers, product managers, and stakeholders is very much part of the day-to-day, so communication skills are vital. We’re a small, lean team, so we’re looking for strong individual contributors who can take direction and run with it, own metrics, and also coach both team members and stakeholders in everything “quality” means to you.
We empower your Health!
- You benefit from our internal corporate health program: Whether it's a free DNA test, blood test or supplements - we support you with an annual contingent to take your health into your own hands.
- On top of that, you get 50% off all Lykon products at any time.
- Your family and friends get 30% off our products.
- You get numerous employee discounts as well as discounts at partner companies such as BECYCLE, Alba Berlin, etc.
We promote your work-life balance!
- You benefit from flexible working hours and location that enable you to better coordinate your professional and private life.
- We are a remote distributed team. You can work anywhere within the European Timezone (UTC 0/+3).
We value our team!
- You will be part of a diverse and dynamic company culture with 20 different nationalities, in which every single person is valued and which is characterised by a teamwork mentality and a positive spirit.
- You will have the opportunity to design a personalised Learning & Development program together with your manager based on your professional and personal skills.
- You can expect regular performance reviews, 360 feedback sessions, team events, lunch & learn sessions and varied sporting events.
- You get unlimited access to our health bar (fresh fruit, muesli, nuts, superfoods).
We foster a unique company culture by championing our vision, self-empowerment, direct communication, and mutual support. If this sounds like something you’d like to be a part of, let’s talk!