Asaphus Vision as a part of Valeo group provides driver-monitoring software based on deep-learning technology to the automotive industry. Our cutting-edge software is used by car makers around the world in driver assistance and automated driving systems. Asaphus offers a dynamic work environment where your skills are required. Take advantage of our team of currently 50 colleagues by learning new skills and progressing in your career. We believe in rewarding excellent work. Join the Asaphus Team and enjoy an international, culturally diverse work environment. Our office is located in the heart of Berlin.
- Operating complex IT systems and ensuring constant availability;
- Planning, install, configure and maintain these IT systems;
- Developing, maintaining and improving CI/CD pipelines;
- Developing and optimizing automation tasks for development and deployment;
- Active support of the agile teams in the conception and implementation of solutions;
- Supporting our employees with technical matters;
- Coordinating, analyzing and fixing technical faults, also with external service providers;
- Contributing to the continuous development and optimization of our infrastructure.
Our tool stack:
- C++, Python, TensorFlow;
- JIRA, Confluence, Gitlab, Jenkins;
- GoogleTest, Meson, Docker, JFrog Artifactory.
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Computer Science;
- Strong Linux systems administration (preferred Debian) skills and experience;
- Strong Windows and Active Directory skills and experience;
- 2 years of professional experience as an IT administrator are a plus;
- 3 years of professional experience as DevOps Engineer are a plus;
- Experience in server networking on system level (setting up interfaces, routing, iptables);
- Knowledge in the field of IT-security;
- Working proficiency with scripting languages (Bash, Python);
- Ideally experience in dealing with an Information Security Management System (ISMS) e.g. according to TISAX (ISO 27001);
- Excellent communication skills in English and in German;
- German residency or an existing working permit for Germany are essential.
- Flexible working hours;
- Partial office and remote work;
- Exciting and responsible tasks;
- Open corporate culture, flat hierarchies in an international team;
- Modern office at S Tiergarten (Charlottenburg).
Interested? Then send us your CV including salary expectations and possible starting date to the given e-mail address.