We are THE BASE CLUB, a young start-up from Berlin that aims to look at the most essential element - WATER - from a new perspective: In a world where flavors, colorants and additives “optimize” our water every day, we take a step back. We follow our theme #backtobasics and are convinced that water in its purest form not only tastes best but is also (by far) the healthiest thirst quencher. That's why we have created BASIC. our first ALKALINE water developed by THE BASE CLUB.
- You will manage and search for customers in the retail sector independently
- You will manage some influencer accounts
- You will work closely with Branding, Product team to represent the brand externally and to set up campaigns successfully
- You will acquire / seek for new opportunities to bring THE BASE CLUB to the market
- You will use innovative and modern sales concepts plus your strong negotiation skills
- You will monitor product performance at your accounts and come up with innovative ideas to push sales with your clients
- Develop suggestions and concepts for process optimisation and marketing KPIs
- Bachelor’s degree and/or professional experience in Sales, Retail, Management with a focus on marketing or a related field
- Availability to work full-time on the permanent basis after the internship
- Fluent in German and English
- Available to work in Berlin
- KPI and number driven approach
- Creativity and ability to negotiate contracts
- Proactive, hands-on attitude and Team player :)
- Structured, well organized and motivated
- We offer paid internships!
- You experience the structure / environment of an Early Start-Up with freedom and opportunity to actively shape a new brand
- Additionally to improving your technical skills, you will learn more about bold marketing campaigns and branding
- You work closely with the Founder of the company
- We appreciate your ideas and innovative approaches
- We are a small team, with great work culture and ability to grow our company together!
We believe in hiring motivated, positive people and giving them trust, freedom, autonomy and responsibility they need to achieve their full potential.