Soonami is looking for Co-Founders interested in Web3 and blockchain, for early stage projects.
In order to be considered for the position, you should participate in one of the Soonami cohorts/hackathons, which usually lasts 2 to 4 days.
Co-Founders will take responsibility for a variety of greenfield tasks, including product development, roadmap creation, strategy development, tech considerations, audience research, and more. Successful candidates will build and grow a network within the relevant industry and community and have first-hand entrepreneurial experience working in early-stage startups.
- Build a newly founded tech venture from scratch or join an already existing project within the field of Web3 or AI
- Take responsibility for a variety of greenfield tasks (e.g., product development, roadmap, strategy, tech considerations, audience, etc.)
- Build and grow a network within the relevant field of industry and community
- Utilize first-hand entrepreneurial experience to help guide the startup's growth
- A deep technical understanding of the crypto tech stack is a plus (if coming from a tech background)
- Passionate about web3 and blockchain technology
- Prior experience working in an early-stage startup
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proven ability to take ownership and deliver results
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English (German is a plus, but not required)
- Excellent business opportunity in an extremely fast, developing market
- Immediate Seed funding to start building the business
- Attractive funding terms & stock package (depending on the stage of the venture when you start)
- Support in all relevant fields in the early phase of a newly founded venture (e.g. incorporation, financial & legal planning, business development, marketing & sales, go-to-market strategy, etc.)
- Lean on 60+ Years of experience in founding, scaling and successfully exiting multiple companies that are behind the venture fund
- A broad network of experienced advisors and investors.
If you meet the requirements and are excited about the prospect of building a tech venture in the field of web3, please apply with your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the ideal candidate for the role.