⭐️ What SIRIUS is all about
SIRIUS is a Berlin-based Music Tech startup with the mission to make music education accessible to everyone around the world. We have developed a video conferencing system for musicians. Our virtual music classroom is tailored for 1-on-1 online music lessons. Excellent sound and the highest level of data protection are our top priorities. We revolutionize music education through innovative technologies.
👀 What awaits you?
We are a team of passionate musicians, business people and tech enthusiasts who are reinventing the way we learn and make music. We are an ambitious, creative and diverse team and are looking for like-minded people to support us in our mission of building the #1 Global Music School.
🚀 Start: as of now!
- Support on different operational topics e.g. optimize and automate our lead engine and quality assessment
- Teaming up with founders to prepare analyses and presentations for external partners and investors
- Conduct market and competitors analysis
- You are driven and you like to take ownership and work hands-on
- You have an undergraduate degree from a top-tier university, MA/MSc/MBA is a plus
- You have gained professional experience in an impactful entrepreneurial environment, at a startup or leading technology company
- You have superb communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- You have strong organizational and multitasking skills with the ability to prioritize appropriately and effectively
- You are available to work with us for 3-6 months at a time
- German level C1 is required
- The opportunity to take on a lot of responsibility and shape the way of an early-stage startup
- An exciting and fun startup atmosphere with highly motivated colleagues and a nice office with a rooftop terrace in Kreuzberg (including regular team events)
- Flexible working hours & home office culture as well as options to work remotely
- Extensive training opportunities are also available - we support your further development very much
- Regular team events and free concert visits (e.g. Berlin Philharmonics) as well as free drinks, snacks and breakfast during the week
If you feel like taking on responsibility from day one, let's talk :) We are looking forward to receiving your application. 🤩
Nothing for you but you want to work with us? Please feel free to drop us a line and we can see what we can come up with for you. Great people are hard to find, so we'd rather make a stretch and take you onboard anyway!