PowerUs is building the LinkedIn for skilled blue-collar workers. We help workers like electricians or heating installers to create their online profiles, connect with other workers in our community, complete free education courses and find better jobs with higher salaries. On the other side, we help companies to hire workers faster so they can complete their projects, especially with a focus on renewable energy installations like solar and wind. Skilled blue-collar workers are the most important missing piece to solving the energy transition to renewable energies. By using our platform, users can go into these new and exciting industries while earning up to 50% more. Since our founding, we have been supported by tier-1 investors like General Catalyst, Y Combinator and HV Capital as well as successful business angels like Max Viessmann, the founders of Personio and Mario Götze. In total, we have raised $12m of venture capital. To grow even faster, we are looking for a Chief of Staff to help us take PowerUs to the next level.
To be able to grow even faster, we are looking for talented software developers to help us to carry PowerUs to the next level.
- Being responsible for the quality of our product
- Analyze business requirements and contribute to the product development process (UX flows, missing connections, dependencies, etc)
- Taking ownership of test automation and coordinate testing flow and QA processes
- Ownership of handling and analyzing the bug reports
- Proven track on Computer Science / Engineering or related field, or equivalent professional experiences
- Great analytical skills
- Self-motivated and communicative
- At least 2~3 years of experience working with agile software development practices
- Experience writing acceptance and e2e tests, cypress
- Experience with our tech stack is a plus: Typescript, MongoDB, Cypress, K6, DroneCI, Sentry, Postman
- Fluent in English and German is a plus
- Opportunity to join an early stage, high growth startup that is well funded by top investors & has lots of runway
- Competitive salary + ESOP (Employee Stock Option Program)
- 30 days of vacation
- You can work fully remote, partly remote or in our headquarter
- Bright office with the best rooftop in Berlin (Strelitzer Straße / Mitte)
- Self-organizing teams, ability to have big impacts on the company and work directly together with key people
- 500€ personal development budget per year and team member for books, courses, conferences...
- Urban Sports Membership
- Unlimited beverages & snacks