PowerUs is the #1 career platform for skilled blue-collar workers from apprenticeships (electricians, mechanics, ...). We help our users to develop further in their careers and companies to find, hire and retain the best talent.
Skilled blue-collar workers are the most important missing piece to solve the energy transition to renewable energies like solar. By using our platform, users can go into these new and exciting industries while earning up to 50% more.
Since our foundation, we are keeping our increasing pace with the support of renowned investors such as Y Combinator and HV Capital as well as successful business angels like Max Viessmann, the VP Engineering from Dropbox or founders of Personio and Flixbus.
In order to be able to grow even faster, we are looking for a talented Business Intelligence Analyst (m/f/x) to help us to carry PowerUs to the next level.
- Set up the data pipeline and create reports with relevant tools like Y42, Data Studio and new tools you suggest that drive insights for our business
- Create reports (including conversion rates, KPIs, ratios, time series data, event tracking) for our product to analyze current and previous features (with common pitfalls already thought off like correct attribution)
- Create reports that help us for monthly key metrics reporting (operational, unit economics and revenue/P&L metrics)
- Develop new and improve existing dashboards, along with proactive analyses for our stakeholders
- Continuous testing and analysis of new business hypotheses
- Continuously improve our data stack and reporting
- Manage multiple tasks through appropriate prioritization, planning and delegation
- University degree, ideally in a technical or analytical discipline (computer science, mathematics, statistics, economics, ...)
- At least 1 year of experience in an analytical field
- You understand data structures and data warehousing concepts and enjoy the opportunity to work on technical topics and interact with data engineers
- You have experience in handling tracking and analysis tools
- Have a bias to action, and the ability to cut through complexity to deliver operational changes
- You are always looking for a better, more efficient way to complete your own and the team’s tasks
- Fluent English language skills, German is a big plus
- Through your own ideas you can have a real positive impact on our company and thus also on the career opportunities of professionals throughout Germany
- Above-average earning potential (including stock options)
- Work independently and design your workday as it suits you best
- Bright office on favorable location in Strelitzerstraße/ Berlin
- A bunch of the most modern laptops, headsets and screens
- 30 days vacation
- Perks like Urban Sports Club, free drinks and more
- Empathic and happy work environment
- Remote friendly
We are proud to provide a great team culture and happy office environment.