SELECT Company FROM joboffers WHERE AfterworkBeer =
'Possible' AND Team = 'Very kind' AND AdaptableWorkingTimes = 1 AND JobLocation
= 'Marktplatz Würzburg' AND FridaysForPersonalDevelopment = 1
-> Result: Plunet
You have found your potential next employer. Apply now and take the next career step in software development at Plunet.
Our development team is looking for a Professional Backend Developer (d/m/w) to support us in the further development of our web application and to further develop various areas of Java programming.
- 2-3 years of experience in Java software development.
- Experience with: Java, Spring and JUnit
- Working with IDEs (Eclipse, IntelliJ, VSCode)
- SQL (SQL-Server, MySQL), as well as ORM (Hibernate)
- Version management with Git (Gitlab)
- Experience with Jira or similar issue trackers
- You have experience with agile working methods like Scrum or Kanban
- You have very good English skills (B1), German is a Bonus
- Adapt your job to your personal needs! Thanks to our part-time options (from 32 hours per week), flexible working hours and the possibility to work from your home office, you benefit from a very good work-life balance.
- We place great importance on your personal development and offer you individual training, budget for seminars, training, coaching or workshops in your subject area.
- You enjoy a high degree of personal responsibility and independence. We work in an agile and transparent way and want to achieve our goals quickly - that's why we rely on flat hierarchies without bureaucratic hurdles.
- We live the Plunet team spirit and place great importance in open and respectful interaction with each other across all levels.
- A comfortable, relaxed, and well-furnished atmosphere at our centrally located office in the Würzburg marketplace.
- With us, there is the possibility of a JobRad with tax benefits - whether a conventional bike or an e-bike is your choice.
- Hrmony - a meal subsidy program to get more from the food you already love to eat.
Click on "Apply Now" and send us your application documents in a PDF file including your desired salary and earliest possible start date.
Diversity & Inclusion
We are committed to equal opportunity, fairness and mutual respect and encourage people from a wide range of backgrounds to apply to work with us.
Anonymous application process
If you like, apply to us without a photo and personal data. Information about your gender, age, name, marital status, origin and other personal information is not important for the application.
Convince us with your qualifications, your skills and your motivation.
We look forward to getting to know you!