About the Role
As an API Product Manager (x/f/m) at Ninetailed you will have an amazing opportunity to build the world's best API-first personalization and customer experience platform.
We want you to help us to build a best-in-class API-first platform by delivering value to our customers and partners.
To be successful in this role, you’ll be very comfortable….
- Defining and developing the product strategy and roadmap consistent with the company vision.
- Analyzing consumer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships.
- Gathering and prioritizing the product and customer requirements to deliver value.
- Ensuring revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Making creative recommendations to expand product base and vision.
- Making assumptions, test them, and continuously measure and improve the product.
- Previous working experience as a Product Manager building and launching various APIs, including API-based products and services.
- You have a strong technical background and experience in headless space and API development.
- Ideally, you have experience using content management systems (CMS) and experimentation tools such as Contentful, WordPress, Google Optimize, Optimizely, or others.
- Capability to drive initiatives proactively while maintaining a customer-centric mindset.
- Ability to work collaboratively with the team, partners, and customers.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize.
- Analytical and data-driven in measuring and optimizing product development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
What we offer
- Employee stock options
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible working location and working hours
- At the Berlin office, you'll get free drinks and snacks of your choice
- Flat hierarchies
- Open and friendly corporate culture
- Highly motivated international co-workers
- Innovative work environment
- State-of-the-art work equipment
- Be an influencer in the Jamstack/Headless space via posts, talks, or webinars
- Time and budget for personal development
We are an innovative, and fast-paced start-up with people who are enthusiastic about customer experience, personalization, and technology.
Our platform is an API-first personalization platform that enables leading companies to personalize their customer experiences using modern architectures such as headless CMS (e.g. Contentful).
Our teams are cross-functional, self-organizing, and autonomous. We have a flat hierarchy and as an API Product Manager (x/f/m), you’ll be working directly with our CEO and CTO in a collaborative manner.
Please send us your CV ASAP. We are interviewing now and would love to hear from you!
Ninetailed is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.