Lettria is on a mission to help organizations turn unstructured information into smart decisions.
After 3 years of R&D, the team has developed the ultimate no-code platform for text. Our framework sets your whole team up for success by giving you data expert tools without needing to be a data expert to use.
You can fine-tune your NLP (Natural Language Processing) project specs without starting from scratch and without writing a single line of code!
Created in 2019, Lettria has now achieved some key milestones :
- A team of 15 complementary profiles in linguistics, algorithmic, data science and software engineering.
- Renowned clients in production (La Poste, Total, Assemblée Nationale, AP-HP)
- 5M € raised from Tier-1 investors and business angels
💡 If you don’t know anything about NLP, no need to worry. You’ll find all the relevant information on our website.
Facing the growing use of Lettria’s solutions, and the release of many new features, we are actively looking for someone to help us build the best user experience on our platform.
We are currently recruiting the founding members of our software engineering team, to complete our dream squad already composed of a CTO, a back-end engineer and a product designer.
You'll operate on various topics :
- Identify, understand and collect the needs of our users to design of the product roadmap
- Participate in the product vision by contributing to its definition and by communicating it to the teams
- Prioritize the topics to be addressed and manage the team's product backlog
- Manage and lead the feature design phase by working closely with the tech and business teams:
o Framing and presenting the needs to the team
o Definition of success and performance indicators for the functionality
o Co-construction of the paths with the product designers
o Leading functional workshops, writing user stories and monitoring their implementation
o Planning developments with the tech team
- Support our tech team throughout the development process to answer their functional questions
- Actively participate in the Go-To-market of the product: update user and sales support, coordinate with marketing for the launch, train sales teams and support for new features, update the roadmap
- Monitor and optimize the adoption of features based on the indicators defined upstream
- You have at least 4 years of experience in a Product Management role, ideally in the SaaS or PaaS environment
- You have a thorough knowledge of the tech landscape and a great appetite for product
- A prior experience in a deep tech startup is a plus!
- You’re autonomous, rigorous, and a team player :-)
- Well-balanced working environment : 50% remote / 50% on-site (cool offices in Paris). There’s nothing better than getting together around a meal or a drink to learn more about each other :-)
- 100% reimbursement of your health insurance (Alan) and meal voucher (Swile) to explore all the cool restaurants nearby
- 7-week holiday policy
- 50% reimbursement of your transport pass
At Lettria we value your time and we make sure the process is as fluid as possible.
- 45 minutes Job-Fit interview with Marion, our Product Designer
- Case study
- Video call with the founders and/or team to validate the cultural fit.
- If needed, a Q&A call to go over any remaining questions.