At koppla we want to enable the construction industry to deliver even their most complex projects with ease. By providing an intuitive, collaborative and data-driven scheduling tool we make staying on time fun.
We are a fast-growing B2B SaaS company that is looking for talent that wants to grow with us.
- You’ll be contributing to the product's success by implementing features, code reviews, and discovering new solutions
- You’ll work closely together with the Product Team, challenge them and help them develop our product roadmap and implement it on a large scale
- You'll improve our processes and bring your own ideas on how we can run even more efficiently and scale with ease.
- You can decompose tricky problems and work towards a clean solution, by yourself or with teammates.
- Good knowledge of TypeScript, including concepts like asynchronous programming, closures, types, and modern build systems like Webpack, Vite, and Rollup
- Experience with at least one modern frontend framework (React, Vue, Angular, ...) and state management
- 3+ years of programming experience
- 3+ years of experience with web technologies: HTML, CSS, etc.
- Experience with VueJS and GraphQL
- You have experience creating components and component libraries, and are familiar with tools like Storybook, Tailwind
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a relevant technical field
- Experience with testing tools like Cypress, Jest, and Testing Library
- You have already worked in a SaaS company
- 5+ years of programming experience
- Company: We are solving real-world problems that can change an entire industry and have already shown that it works
- Growth: 1500€ learning budget per year to foster your personal growth and the growth opportunities of a startup
- Flexibility: flexible working times, the ability to work remotely, and a beautiful dog-friendly office in the heart of Potsdam (soon also in Berlin)
- Team: A smart, young, and highly motivated team
- Shares: participate in our success via stock options
Does that sound like the perfect environment, where you can personally and professionally get to the next level? Amazing! We are looking forward to receiving your application and getting to know you!