- The opportunity to take on responsibility for your frontend projects.
- You will have an active role in the structuring and implementation of frontend projects.
- In your first month, you will be familiarized with our team and have already resolved some bugs and small requests. Your code has gone live multiple times in the first month.
- In the following months, your knowledge of our codebase has drastically increased and you are offering your help in fundamental software architecture decisions. You also feel confident enough to suggest improvement to the team's workflow when you see it doesn't work.
- At the end of your first year, you have successfully contributed to a wide range of projects, even spanning across multiple elements of our system, from backend to mobile. You have established yourself as a self starter and clearly spoken member of our team.
- Solid development background (3+ years) in frontend development, preferably professional experience working with React.
- Ideally you have experience in other areas of software development outside of frontend development (backend, frontend, infrastructure, etc.)
- You can comfortably propose technical solutions to business problems and clearly communicate them to your colleagues.
- You are transparent, mindful and empathetic towards your teammates.
- You can easily express your ideas in written and spoken English
- The opportunity to establish yourself as a core member of the SEAL App at this early stage.
- An international team with a wide range of backgrounds
- A salary that matches industry standards
- A respectful atmosphere with a focus on professionalism
- A family-friendly work environment
- State of the art equipment to ensure that you can focus on the right things
- Daily paid lunch at our local canteen
- Paid Overhours
- Yearly budget for individual professional development
We’ve found that cover letters are a great way to separate your application from the sea of applicants. We strongly recommend submitting a cover letter together with your CV.
We are only considering applicants with EU work permission.