You always wanted to work in a young aspiring company? You have a profound knowledge in quality
management and regulatory affairs in the industrial and medical field? You are
motivated by new challenges and like to take a lead in solving them? You are a
team player and a maker?
Bingo! Then this is your chance.
Your chance to become part of our greenTEG family.
- Taking the lead in all quality related company affairs
- Developing and reviewing all quality requirements for management system documentation
- Guiding the company to ISO 13485
- Execution of internal and external audits
- Management of authority audits
- Continuous improvement of quality processes on product, production, and company level
- Certification (FDA and CEmed) of our medical products
- Introducing quality management software (eQMS) and concepts (LeanSixSigma)
- Teaching and controlling quality processes in the company
- Completed studies in a technical field (physics, chemistry, material, or engineering
- Profound knowledge in quality management / GMP / ISO 13485
- Several years of experience in quality management or regulatory affairs in the life
science or medical device field (FDA, CEmed)
- Preferably you have worked for an ISO 13485 certified medical device company, where you built up or improved the quality management system
- High quality awareness, persistence and distinct personal responsibility in project
- Strong analytic skills and a systematic problem-solving approach
- You have a good command of English (speaking, reading and writing)
- You work accurately, reliably and effectively
- You are a maker, an all-rounder and a team player
What we offer:
An exciting quality management role in a fast growing med-tech company with own
Possibility to take over responsibility for the further development of greenTEGs quality
police and strategy on all levels (Company, Production, Product)
Unique professional development opportunities
Start-up mentality in a stable growth company
A young, dynamic, international team
What are you waiting for? Become a part of our greenTEG family.