You always wanted to work in a young aspiring company? You can quickly familiarize yourself with
complex tasks? Chemical and mechanical processes in production are not new
territory for you? You want to think along but put the operational work in the
foreground? You are a team player and are motivated by challenges?
Bingo! Then this is your chance.
Your chance to become part of our greenTEG family.
- Manufacturing of thermal sensors and systems
- Characterization and testing of intermediate and final products
- Control, maintenance and repair of machines
- Assembly, maintenance and repair of production parts, assemblies and products
- Apprenticeship degree in a technical profession. Experience in production
- You have knowledge of different technologies and can quickly familiarize yourself
with machines and equipment (e.g. machining, electroplating, laser cutting,
coating, soldering, etc.)
- You have the confidence to navigate production processes with over 50 production
- For the tasks in production you need knowledge in chemistry, mechanics and IT
- You have a good command of English (speaking, reading and writing)
- You work accurately, reliably and effectively
- You are a doer, an all-rounder and a team player
What we offer:
An exciting role in high-tech production with production processes based on
Joint responsibility for the further development of production processes
Unique professional development opportunities
Start-up mentality in a stable growth company A young, dynamic, international team
What are you waiting for? Become a part of our greenTEG family.