GANDT started as a small team of entrepreneurial online sales and marketing experts - and at heart, we're still just that. We pride ourselves on the way we work - transparently and honestly. Our approach is called Working Out Loud, and it means not just presenting the end result to our clients, but involving them directly in the process.
We help companies achieve digital longevity through growth and transformation, and empower them to manage digital innovation on their own.
With now 6 years of GANDT history, we have been able to successfully support over 50 of our partners in their digital businesses with exactly this approach - from expanding digital marketing channels to product launches and C-level sparring.
What sets us apart as a digital consulting company is the fact that we make full use of our entrepreneurial experience. We pride ourselves on sharing our knowledge with others to empower both business executives and digital professionals.
As part of the Marketing Intelligence team, you will work primarily as an internal consultant to our client-facing project teams. These teams need:
- Innovative reporting and data analytics solutions (dashboards)
- Holistic marketing reporting that contains all relevant marketing KPIs and data from various sources (extracted, processed and merged)
- Understanding of a variety of stakeholders to combine their business issues into an overarching data-driven picture
- Detailed insights into the behavior of users and the performance of our customers' marketing channels to enable data-driven strategic decisions
Are you analytical? Are you innovative? Can you go the extra mile and are you communicative? Then this role is made for you!
- Maintenance and implementation of a small but diverse set of marketing dashboards in Tableau and Google Data Studio
- Implementation of digital tracking requirements for the best possible data availability (Google Analytics and Tag Manager)
- Optimization of the reporting landscape by developing our reporting standards, processes and approaches
- Support of data-driven budget decisions for all performance channels based on the business KPIs
- Support of product and marketing teams with data-based insights derived from custom dashboards or ad-hoc queries
- Several years of professional experience in either marketing or data analysis, with a strong drive to learn more about any areas where you have less experience
- Experience with standard tools for big(-ish) data analysis, such as Google Analytics, Tableau, SQL, Typo, Snowflake or Excel
- A structured working method that enables data to be prepared in a recipient-friendly manner, recommendations to be derived from it and these to be presented in cross-departmental and cross-hierarchical meetings
- Very good understanding of key performance indicators for marketing and marketing measurement
- Analytical and critical thinking combined with good communication skills
- Team player
- A job with high responsibility and autonomy
- Personal development with our projects, according to your skills and interests
- Free working hours and flexible work location
- Open and honest communication within the team
- Full transparency in internal communication from the leadership team; regardless of role
- Modern and up-to-date tool setup: Tableau, Funnel io, Slack, Notion, Google Workspace and SEMRUSH.
- A lively trend exchange among colleagues - with us you will never miss a digital innovation