- You support the DCI in its growth plans and actively shape the expansion of the DCI.
- You are responsible for shaping cross-team projects and building external partnerships.
- You are actively involved in our internal processes and help shape the future of the digital industry.
- You get to know the way of working of a young, dynamic start-up with flat hierarchies.
- You will regularly exchange ideas with our various stakeholders and our locations (Berlin, Hamburg, Düsseldorf and Leipzig).
- You take responsibility for team projects to continuously improve our internal organization.
- You live our mission to train people from all over the world to become experts in the digital industry.
- You ideally already have some professional experience in business development.
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- You are motivated to work in a fast growing company.
- You have a sense of responsibility as well as reliability and initiative.
- You are service-oriented, flexible and a real team player.
- You bring a high energy level and infect people with your positive hands-on mentality.
- You are a strong communicator and have a very good command of written and spoken German and English.
- A lot of responsibility and creative freedom in a dynamic learning environment with a startup atmosphere in a regionally growing company.
- Collaboration with an international team that values diversity, humor, team spirit and mutual support and appreciation.
- Intensive onboarding and development opportunities through regular feedback, training and coaching.
- Be part of a valuable mission and responsible task, because through education we offer people a perspective.
- Various team events and parties (also virtual), employee discounts (corporate benefits) and free sports activities also welcome you.
At the Digital Career Institute gGmbH, we have set ourselves the goal of becoming the talent factory for young professionals in the booming digital industry. Since 2016, we have been making a sustainable contribution in the area of training and continuing education, and we already have four locations: Berlin, Hamburg, Düsseldorf and Leipzig.
From the original initiative to create new future prospects for Refugees, we have developed into an established tech institute for people of all nationalities and backgrounds. Together with our highly qualified team of lecturers and management, we are all working on one mission: To offer the best possible training for interested people to enable them to start a job in the digital industry.
As a team, we celebrate successes together and you can be a part of it. Shape the digital future with us! We are looking forward to your application!