We are on a mission to define what data collaboration means in a privacy-first world. Our SaaS platform enables, for the first time, secure and private collaboration on first party data between organizations such brands, publishers and retailers.
Decentriq's data data clean rooms are already used today in Media, Healthcare and other industries. We raised our Series A from prominent Silicon Valley investors to boost our growth and are looking for an exceptional intern to help us accelerate in DACH (Germany, Austria and Switzerland), especially in the Media industry.
Will you be part of our mission? Would you be a part of a team fueled by positive energy, enthusiasm, and supportive colleagues? If so, we'd love to take you onboard.
The role will consist of
- perform market research for the Media DACH market
- engage together with our Media DACH Sales Director in prospective client calls
- execute outreach campaigns to fuel Decentriq top funnel in DACH
- curate DACH specific Sales & Marketing material together with our marketing team
- assess and qualify new customer inbound requests
- Loves winning new business and engaging with people
- Highly curious and motivated to discover how the Media industry is being disrupted by data clean rooms
- Genuine interest in data, technology and privacy
- Prior experience in a Sales & Marketing team
- Pursuing a master degree in Business/Finance or STEM
- Fluent in German and in English
- Work on a solution that is redefining the possibilities of data collaboration on a global scale
- Unique opportunity to join a fast-growing team in a transversal role
- Being able to create, shape, and benefit from a young company
- An amazing and fun team distributed across Europe
- A lot of opportunities for self-development
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity to stay permanently if everything goes well
No need for a formal motivational letter. Just send your CV along with a few bullet points about why you're excited to work with us (we will not review applications without additional motivation points). We look forward to your application!