adjoe is a leading mobile platform developing cutting-edge advertising and monetization solutions that take our app partners’ business to the next level.
Be responsible for our cloud infrastructure team and manage their various processes. Along with an experienced Tech-Lead, you will lead a team of engineers to advance our hybrid cloud technology. Since our backend software runs on a global server infrastructure and provides various services to more than a few 100 million mobile users monthly with an annual growth rate of >50%, we strive for continuous improvements. You help the team to deal with all future challenges, take care of prioritization and communicate with different development departments. This gives you the opportunity to continuously develop yourself in one of the most modern industries!
- Responsible to manage our Infrastructure Team
- Having P & L responsibility for a 5 Mio $ yearly cloud budget
- Discuss, align and report the project status with the Top Management, Tech & Product leads on a regular basis
- Manage project progress, identify problems and find efficient and innovative solutions
- Manage team members to enable their growth by listening, involving, delegating, motivating in transparent and honest way
- Prioritize tasks in close agreement with internal stakeholders
- Keep up with modern cloud technology and future innovations in one of the fastest growing industries
- Work in an international and agile environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- At least 2 years of experience in IT project management or similar experience
- High interests of technology, business processes and functional dependencies
- Proactive, hands-on and creative problem-solving mindset
- Basic knowledge of agile IT Project Management frameworks
- Pragmatic and adaptable to new services, processes and stakeholders
- Approachable and able to communicate effectively at all levels, internally and externally
- Committed to overall team success and supporting colleagues
- Excellent people skills which allow you to push team members personal growth
- Excellent communication skills that are fluent in written and spoken English
- Completed studies in business informatics or comparable course of study
- Nice to have:
- Experience in Scrum
- Basic software development knowledge
- Interest in Cloud Providers like Azure, AWS, Alibaba Cloud, Google Cloud
- Work-Life Package: 2 remote days / week, 30 days vacation, flexible hours, kick-ass office in the center of the city, dog-friendly
- Relocation Package: Visa & legal support, relocation bonus, free german class in the office
- Happy Belly Package: Company & team lunches, breakfast, tons of free snacks and drinks
- Physical & Mental Health Package: Gym membership, Yoga classes
- Activity Package: Regular team events, hackathons, company trips
- Education Package: 1500€ Budget on top to visit conferences + online training opportunities
Skip writing cover letters. Tell us about your most passionate personal project, your desired salary and your earliest possible start date. We are looking forward to your application!
We celebrate diversity and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.