As Sales manager you will join a highly committed and friendly team, further developing your industry knowledge and communication skills while bringing in a lot of your own ideas.
adjoe is a leading mobile platform developing cutting-edge advertising and monetization solutions that take our app partners’ business to the next level.
Our unique ad unit “Playtime” has made us one of the fastest-growing ad platforms and top-ranking user acquisition sources for app publishers worldwide. And that’s just the start. Our vision is to serve a positive ad experience to every app user on the globe. To achieve that, we challenge the status quo by creating industry-changing technologies, ad formats, and business models.
As part of the Applike Group (financially backed by media powerhouse Bertelsmann), adjoe has access to an extensive network of industry experts and funding with a long-term growth mindset. Our advanced tech stack and modern cloud technologies (learn more here) allow us to handle billions of ad requests per day and are the foundation for our competitive advantage.
We aim to reshape the way apps operate their business. If you thrive in a tech-driven, fast-paced, and creative environment then join our ambitious team in achieving our vision!
- You will establish strong relations with potential partners and bring them to use adjoe’s advertising solution
- Overall pipeline management including lead generation, reach-outs, and closing
- Work closely with the account management team on the onboarding and growing your clients
- Use our CRM (Salesforce) to track activities and pipeline
- Prepare customized sales presentations for your partners
- Attend events to meet potential clients
- Being able to gather and communicate internally your partner’s needs and industry trends
- You have min. 5 year of experience in Tech Sales preferably in the Advertising Technology or Mobile Advertising Space
- Understanding of the standard KPIs used in Ad Tech (CPI, CPM, CPC, ARPDAU, etc)
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written)
- Mastering the Google Suite (Sheet and Slides especially)
- Fluent in English (native English or another language a plus)
- Experience using a CRM (Salesforce a plus)
- Output- and Revenue Driven attitude
- Liking to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong sense of ownership
- Reshape the way apps operate their business – by creating industry-changing technologies, ad formats, and business models with us!
- Work-Life Package: 2 remote days / week, 30 days vacation, flexible hours, kick-ass office in the center of the city, dog-friendly
- Relocation Package: Visa & legal support, relocation bonus, free german class in the office
- Happy Belly Package: Company & team lunches, breakfast, tons of free snacks and drinks
- Physical & Mental Health Package: Gym membership, Yoga classes
- Activity Package: Regular team events, hackathons, company trips
- Education Package: 1500€ Budget on top to visit conferences + online training opportunities
Skip writing cover letters. Tell us about your most passionate personal project, your desired salary and your earliest possible start date. We are looking forward to your application!
We celebrate diversity and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.