Content is King - and outstanding content is the supreme discipline. Content Marketing Managers develop well-thought-out and SEO-friendly content marketing strategies and campaigns for selected channels and target groups to drive a company's online marketing goals further ahead.
Essential parts of a Content Marketing Manager Job Description:
- The job profile of a Content Marketing Manager is based on both search engine optimisation and editorial journalism, which means that the skillset of a Content Marketing Manager is usually a combination of both components.
- Even though a Content Marketing Manager himself typically coordinates and directs more, he should still bring profound writing skills and distinct flair.
- As they are team leaders and work with interdisciplinary teams, they require outstanding interpersonal, communication, empathy, and leadership skills
- Their main collaborators are Design, UX, and Brand Specialists to create holistic and expedient content solutions.
- University degrees in the fields of marketing, journalism or communication sciences are necessary as a basic qualification.