Zizoo is the leading global boat rental platform on a mission to bring the joy of boat holidays to millions by digitalizing the boat rental industry. We‘re making boat holidays easy to book through a set of products that target boat operators, travelers and B2B partners, with over 40,000 boats in over 500 destinations around the world. Named as one of Forbes’ top “Travel Tech Startups Taking Europe by Storm”, and backed by Europe's leading tech investors, Zizoo’s team is growing fast as we continue to transform the travel industry, and want YOU to help us make it happen
We are the next big thing in travel!
As Brand and Communications Manager role you will act as a strategic advisor and a creative thinker, who is able to 'roll up their sleeves' and execute the delivery of Zizoo’s strategy across internal and external platforms.
The role is an integral part of Zizoo’s exciting growth plans and will support expansion of Zizoo across markets, awareness of our brand within consumer and industry press as well as aligning our internal teams on our brand story and narrative. The role will be busy and varied, with lots of scope to make an impact and add real value from day one.
You’ll need to be a fantastic communicator, who has the gravitas and credibility to liaise at senior stakeholder level and be a strong team player, working collaboratively across the business to deliver results.
The role includes:
- Overseeing the corporate, employer and internal identity and integrity of the Zizoo brand
- Lead the strategic development of Zizoo’s brand and communication strategy, aligned with our fast-paced, high-growth culture and Zizoo’s overall strategic objectives
- Initiate and generate internal and external comms, ensuring messaging is on brand and consistent across all platforms
- Create high quality content such as thought leadership pieces, media releases, articles, newsletters and profiles
- Oversee and contribute to internal and external presentations, media briefs and Core team interview opportunities
- Develop and own publications programme and take ownership of content creation
- Coordinate internally and externally to oversee the content plan for Zizoo’s website and social media channels
- Provide insightful reporting to Zizoo’s senior stakeholders on content engagement
- Support on projects such as internal communications, team All-Hands, away days and internal engagement events
- Develop Zizoo’s best practice and guidelines around branding and comms
- Strong experience in internal and external communications, and in developing Brand strategy
- Strong experience of writing and editing copy for a range of different channels and audiences
- Demonstrable experience of brand campaign management
- Knowledge and experience of CMS systems as well as all social media platforms
- Experience of InDesign, Illustrator, Google Analytics reporting, SEO, A/B testing and marketing automation systems
- An understanding of CRM systems
- Experience in managing a small team and reporting to a variety of key-stakeholders
- First class written and verbal communication skills, with high levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- A strong team player with a high-growth mindset
- An opportunity to work in one of Europe's most trending startups with world class leaders in travel and technology
- Work and learn from experienced executives in a high-growth environment
- Responsibility and freedom to make an impact immediately
- High degree of responsibility and independence
- Supporting training and personal growth budget to use in your development
- Amazing perks to ensure your working environment is fun and productive, including boat discounts!
- Unlimited hoildays
- Team building events, workshops and outings
We look forward to your application to join Team Zizoo!