As Zenjob is accelerating its growth, we are looking for a key team member to own and further develop our paid search (SEA) marketing activities. You will play a critical role in Zenjob’s growth strategy by driving user growth for Zenjob’s staffing platform across geographies, industries and user groups using the capabilities Google Ads, Apple Search Ads etc. In this role you will report to the Head of Performance Marketing.
Zenjob is a Berlin based jobs marketplace with a goal to empower the workforce of tomorrow with innovative technology. We envision a world in which everyone has full control over their working life. We already enable part-time jobbers to decide when, where and how to work with just a few clicks. Our service is available in over 30 cities in Germany and with our recent launch in the Netherlands, we want to gradually open up new international markets.
What you’ll do
- You strategically and operationally steer the SEA channel and identify growth opportunities
- You manage daily execution and drive SEA activities across Zenjob markets in Europe. You strongly contribute to the development of the internationalization blueprint for paid search.
- You continuously monitor campaign performance,initiate and drive experiments, and question the status quo.
- You develop and execute on the channel test roadmap to make the most out of Google Ads (targeting options, bidding, automation, landing pages etc.), as well as developing / experimenting in all possible targeting methods & channels.
- You explore and leverage on the channel automation potential.
- Manage copy variations and localizations across multiple European markets
- Create remarketing capability and constantly enhance & improve targeting efficiency
- Drive keyword research, analyses, data mana mining and insight generation to feed proper decision making
- Work directly with Google to determine areas of opportunity and drive talent acquisition improvements through constant optimizations
- Develop A/B testing ideas to test targeting and different messaging
- Work closely with the rest of the Zenjob’s marketing and product teams as well as external partners to optimize online content and improve conversion rates
- Identify new channels and opportunities for growth and test their effectiveness
- You work closely with your team colleagues as well as relevant stakeholders across various departments (Product, BI, Account Management, Brand Marketing etc.)
What you’ll bring
- You bring 4+ years experience in managing complex SEA campaigns with significant budgets. Ideally you already managed SEA campaigns across various European markets.
- You master Google Ads in all its aspects: Search, GDN, UAC and Youtube. Experience in Apple Search Ads would also be a benefit.
- You have expertise in using Google Analytics and adjust. Experience with further analytics and media buying platforms is a plus
- You have strong analytical, prioritisation and problem-solving skills, with great attention to detail.
- You have a track record in working in a fast paced, changing environment.
- You have strong communication skills, with the ability to explain complex issues clearly to a non-expert audience.
- You are fluent in German and English. Further languages are a plus.
What we offer
- A supportive, open, and fun team that will have your back from day 1
- 28 days of vacation (increases based on tenure to up to 30 days), 1 day special leave paid for charity work, 5 days of paid educational leave, option of unpaid leave
- Hybrid work set-up combining office & remote work, flexible working hours, bring your dog policy
- Ongoing focus on your personal development (annual development budget of EUR 750, mentoring opportunities, continuous career conversations)
- 30 EUR subsidy on Urban Sports Club, 25% discount on FitX gym membership
- 40 EUR credit for Rydes - a sustainable mobility solution spanning public transport, bike sharing, etc.
- Quarterly team events, winter party, summer party, budget for employee's birthdays & anniversaries
Check out our culture video to see how it's like to work at Zenjob: Meet Zenjob - our culture, values and team
If this sounds good, then we'd love to find out more about you! Apply and send in your application.