Zenjob is a Berlin based fast growing digital staffing company backed by strong international investors including Acton Capital, Atlantic Labs, AXA Venture Partners, Forestay Capital, and Redalpine Venture Partners. Its technological staffing solution is being used by thousands of students and hundreds of well-known brands in sectors such as e-commerce, logistics, fashion retail, food retail, and hospitality. Having recently closed its $30m Series C financing round, the company is continuing a rapid roll-out of its services and further expanding internationally.
We are searching for a Marketing Analyst (f/m/x) to help establish marketing analytics at Zenjob. Make our marketing steering decisions more mature and help us to identify and connect the dots that really matter. Moreover together we will develop a marketing blueprint for further national and international growth within the EU.
- You will help us to become a stronger data-driven business: uncover interdependencies and opportunities, evaluate hypotheses, derive insights and recommendations to accelerate the company growth
- You will work closely with a variety of stakeholders like Sales, Product & Engineering, BI
- You will run analysis and modelling projects to drive insights on how to further improve our customer acquisition and retention activities and subsequently increase marketing ROI
- You will develop the roadmap for tests and experiments and share best practices with regards to their design
- You have a degree in computer sciences, econometric, mathematics, statistics or business studies
- You gained at least 5 years of experience in a similar role within digital marketing landscape, e-commerce or management consulting
- You have strong SQL and Excel skills; Python, R, Power BI would be a plus
- You are familiar with techniques such as regression, extrapolation, time series analysis, forecasting, statistical hypothesis testing and econometric models
- Experience with adjust, Google Analytics, Google Ads and further analytics and media buying platforms is a plus
- You love data-driven decision making and can tell a story with the help of data
- Challenging and inspiring work environment with a lot of opportunity to initiate your own projects
- Open organisation where your voice and ideas will be truly heard
- Work with helpful and passionate colleagues
- Onboarding, which gives you detailed insights into all teams and prepares you for the start in our regional team
- A team that supports you from day one and always faces challenges with a smile
- 28 paid vacation days
- You will receive a training budget and can take part in mentoring programs as well as internal training and workshops
- Discounts for the in-house gym
- A dog-friendly modern office in the center of Berlin
If this sounds good, then we’d love to hear from you. We are looking forward to your application!