This goes out to everyone who wants to push things forward!
We are inventing a new kind of tour - immersive explorations powered by augmented reality that are social, fun and educating.Right now, we're partnering with some of Germany's most interesting cultural institutions, media houses, tour operators and brands to make immersive tours a reality.
Soon, we're enabling anyone to create, distribute & monetize immersive tours.The founders and team have a deep backgrounds in AI, 3D UI and journalism.
This is your chance to own how the future of Augmented Reality works and feels!
You'll be leaving your mark on everything UI, UX, graphic and brand at our company.
We are looking for a passionate designer, who will be a key player in determining how our time travel experiences look, feel, perform, and are marketed towards creators and consumers.
Above all, you have a unique vision and are able to express it through beautiful visual languages, and lead the extension across a broad range of digital and physical mediums.
- You design and lead the implementation of interfaces of mobile and web apps to create and experience location-based AR metaverses.
- Deliver compelling visuals in various styles and mediums such as illustration, photography, video, animation or other media (as appropriate)
- You can create a redesign our brand and client brands
- Your designs serve personas, from B2B to B2C.
- You’re regularly user testing your ideas with strangers from the street.
- You collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of developers implement a UX and UI platform vision end-to-end
- You shipped products to more than 100K consumers or 1K enterprise customers
- 2+ years of Experience working in AR/VR or interactive design with an understanding of technical requirements and workflows
- 3+ years of experience working at a creative agency, an in-house team, or editorial environment with expertise in two or more disciplines: 2D/3D design, motion graphics, interactive/game design
- Proficient in creative tools such as Photoshop, After Effects, Figma, Maya/C4D, SparkAR/Unity
- Understanding of product design fundamentals including UI/UX, accessibility, and user research
- Presentation, interpersonal, and communication skills, with experience communicating concepts and designing decisions
- A link to a kick-ass online portfolio showcasing your work
- You worked in the game industry and create your own game artwork
- You minted NFTs or are active in the blockchain community
- Low hierarchy
- Substantial equity
- Team events (VR, AR scavenger hunts, meetups, bycicle rides, parties)
- Flexible work times
- Coffee and tea flatrate in the office
We're looking forward to meet you! Please include a portfolio when submitting your application.