This goes out to everyone who wants to make a difference!
We are inventing a new kind of urban experience - immersive explorations with augmented reality that are social, entertaining and educational.
We are currently working with some of the most interesting cultural institutions, media houses, tour operators and brands in Germany to make immersive location-based experiences in augmented reality a reality.
We have already received several awards and nominations for our work, including the Prix Europa and the Grimme Online Award 2021.
In the coming months, we will make it possible for anyone who wants to tell a story about a place to create these experiences themselves and earn money with them.
To make this happen, we are looking for you!
- You assist the founders to fundraise for Seed Rounds and beyond.
- You take responsibility for ensuring that full records are maintained on the fundraising database
- You monitor the fundraising inbox, acting as the first point of contact for a wide range of high-profile business opportunities - always maintaining a professional approach
- You help with the implementation of fundraising strategy and support donor communication and retention
- You support the management of programmes and the organization of fundraising events
- Ideally, you have experience working in a fundraising or sales/customer-facing role
- You have experience in carrying out thorough research to keep up-to-date with industry trends
- You know how to build and maintain strong relationships
- You have excellent communication and writing skills
- Your attention to detail and accurate record keeping is impeccable
- Low hierarchy
- Team events (VR, AR scavenger hunts, meetups, bicycle rides, parties)
- Flexible work times
- Partly home office
- Snacks, coffee and tea in our cosy office in the heart of Berlin
- An incredible opportunity to grow
The team of ZAUBAR is looking forward to meeting you!