Are you passionate about music and have experience working with Content ID, the YouTube CMS, and similar tools? If this sounds like you, let's chat!
As a hybrid between media and tech company, we help creators and artists to monetize and distribute their content on UGC platforms such as YouTube and streaming services such as Spotify. With our proprietary and unique technology, we administer 100,000+ copyrighted works and monetize over four billion YouTube views per year for thousands of artists and creators.
In this role, you will be responsible for administering a quickly growing catalog of sound recording assets in our YouTube CMS. You will work directly with music labels, artists, content creators, and other rightsholders and help them onboard their content, resolve any issues, and optimize monetization.
This role allows you to own and shape all our Content ID related processes and products.
You will be responsible for all our operations related to Content ID, including:
- Managing digital rights on YouTube
- Handling new asset ingestions and conducting ongoing quality assurance of ingested metadata
- Providing an extraordinary level of support internally, and for clients, rightsholders, and partners, to ensure that content-related issues get resolved immediately
- Overseeing the settlement of all disputes and appeals over UGC
- Preparing reports for internal decision-makers and clients
- Ensuring compliance of all operations with YouTube policies
- Improving our help center, guidelines, and presentations as well as internal workflows
- Extensive experience working with YouTube CMS and Content ID
- Sophisticated understanding of and experience with international music business
- Tech-savvy, analytical & experienced working with Excel crunching numbers or working with large data sets
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Full working proficiency in English
Who we're looking for:
- High Energy: You are motivated and don't procrastinate, but are thriving when making real impact. You look for ways to help beyond your formal job responsibilities. We have a lot of work ahead.
- Thrive in Ambiguity: Our product evolves every day. You're ready to improve and build new processes and workflows along the way.
- Passion: You strive to become an expert in your profession, are ambitious, and think outside the box. You're willing to go the extra mile to reach those goals.
- Sense of Urgency: We're moving fast. Decisions are probably made quicker than you're used to. You are ready to match our speed.
- Clear Path for Growth: We are growing quickly, and your responsibilities and benefits will grow together with the company.
- Real Impact: Our product is already one of the most relevant revenue streams for our independent artists and creators. Your work will have real impact, from day one.
- Exciting Product: Our value proposition is unique and the reason why >90% of leads decide to work with us.
- Mentoring: We're bootstrapped, profitable, and in this for the long run. You will grow together with us, while learning from and working with the best.
- Freedom & Flexibility: As a remote-first company, we empower our team to work from wherever they want, whenever they want.