We are looking for a Full-Stack Developer to support us in the further development of the Yoordi applications with TypeScript. As a software developer in our team, you will work with specialists on different products to digitalize the restaurants / cafes / bars and even more. We need your expertise, enthusiasm, as well as passion to develop technologies and new products in the Yoordi ecosystem.
- You want to be part of a dynamic team.
- You always wanted to be part of a startup.
- You are passionate about smart solutions and want to support the progress of digitalization in the industry.
- Problems are exciting challenges for you to find creative solutions.
- You are ambitious and like to work goal-oriented.
Who are we?
- We are Yoordi. The most flexible ordering and payment solution in the hospitality industry. We help every restaurant, hotel & event to achieve more sales, more efficiency and more satisfied guests.
- We digitalize order and payment processes in the hospitality sector. We enable our clients to modularly select the required features to form the ideal setup for their hospitality concept.
- Our most known solution is our QR Code based web application for self-ordering. Guests scan a QR Code to quickly access the menu, order and pay without having to wait for the service employees. The order is sent to a integrated POS system and served to the table.
- You will work closely with our CTO and Founder who developed Yoordi 100% on his own.
- The role is primarily remote/hybrid with regular meetings in the office.
- Pensum from 80%
- We are located in Zurich 🇨🇭 and would like you to be able to join us without too long of a commute.
What you will work on:
- Working with TypeScript / NodeJS / React / Vanilla extract CSS
- Working on applications around the Yoordi ecosystem, integrate POS and payment systems.
- Develop new internal applications that help us to automate our workflow and daily business.
- Extending and maintaining our production code
- React applications and Node.js
- API programming
- You are a good learner who is intrinsically motivated to learn
- You have practical experience working in a team of developers
- You have good knowledge of English in written and oral communication
Nice to haves:
- You have already worked with Azure.
- You have experience in the Hospitality Sector
- We are a diverse team of makers who are passionate about revolutionizing the industry.
- You will become one of our first team members. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity and definitely the most exciting time ever to get things moving together.
- We look forward to taking you on this exciting journey with us.
- We work hard, but family comes first. Your working hours can be flexible.
Things that might excite you 🤪
- Our office has a swing, a photo studio and a cinema. It's not Google, but close? 😇
- We look forward to many super exciting team events.
- We can get a little nerdy. Some of the team are into gaming and like to try out innovative technologies.
- If all of that is your cup of coffee, just reach out! The coffee is all inclusive ☕️.
👋 We are looking forward to getting to know you!