Yokoy is an award-winning Swiss FinTech company that leverages Artificial Intelligence to fully automate spend management (expenses, supplier invoices, and corporate credit/debit cards) for midsize and large corporations globally. With 100 employees and offices in Amsterdam, Zürich, Vienna, and Munich, Yokoy already operates globally and has big ambitions to expand within Europe and intercontinentally.
As a DevSecOps engineer you will work on maintaining and further developing the Yokoy software (SaaS) by building and testing new features, advancing the technology for scalability and ensuring reliability with specific focus on security. Yokoy is based on the newest technology available on the market, which makes your work extremely exciting. The Engineer role is a crucial position for us as Yokoy is growing fast on a global scale, which requires a product that can keep up with the speed without compromising on quality. 🚀
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure with emphasis on security
- Understanding the needs of stakeholders within a security framework
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes using industry
standard tools for Zero Trust Networking Environments
- Testing and examining infrastructure and code to ensure high levels of security & low levels of risk
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Identifying technical problems and developing software and infrastructure updates and ‘fixes’
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows
established processes and works as intended within a secure framework
- Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions
- Relevant education in an engineering discipline is a must (e.g. MSc. Computer Science)
- 4 to 10 years of infrastructure experience
- Experience with cloud infrastructure (GCP or Azure)
- Knowledge of programming languages and/or IaaS & CI/CD tooling
- Excellent teamworking and communication skills. Ability to take ownership of risk evaluation
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail (Application behaviour, Networking, Security)
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, and the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time. Pragmatic approach to risk mitigation
- Awareness of DevOps and Agile principles and methodologies of overcoming security weaknesses within these frameworks.
- Experience within Finance/Highly Regulated environments will give you an advantage
- Speaking English is required and German/Swiss German is a plus
Working at a startup means that you will be challenged constantly; You are able to multitask and know how to prioritize your tasks to achieve the best possible outcome together with your colleagues in Engineering, Product and other teams.
- Attractive development opportunities within Yokoy. You get the opportunity to implement ideas yourself and own your projects and grow.
- The chance to actively shape part of the DevOps strategy - because we bring in the best people to learn from them.
- FinTech startup atmosphere with a young team and a great corporate culture - since we are moving in a fast-growing environment, we are even more dependent on everyone going above and beyond and giving full commitment - but at the same time, we also celebrate milestones achieved and individual successes to charge energy for the incredibly exciting journey ahead.
- Flexible working hours - everyone has his or her personal high-performance times when he or she is most productive. You have found your time? Perfect, with us it's the output that counts, not when you produced it.
Please send your complete application with:
- Additional links/information to any projects you are proud to share
This is important to us: Yokoy is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.