Yokoy is a Swiss FinTech company that leverages Artificial Intelligence to fully automate all expense-, company credit card- and supplier invoice processes to save time and money, prevent fraud, increase employee satisfaction and to allow for valuable data insights. Yokoy provides the all-in-one spend management solution for midsize and bigger corporations.
As Office Manager, you help to shape Yokoy’s company culture, ensure a positive employee experience and help organise unforgettable Yokoy events. You're responsible for making employees as well as visitors feel welcome in the office.
- Organise office wide events and client events - from organising, to planning and execution.
- Develop new ideas to improve overall employee happiness and engagement.
- Act as first point of contact for all visiting clients as well as employees for office related questions
- Manage inventory of IT supplies and equipment in coordination with TECH department
- Coordinate cleaning, security services, repairs and maintenance. Liaise with various stakeholders such as technicians and landlord.
- Order and manage inventory of office supplies such as food, office equipment and stationery.
- Responsible for the mail distribution and collection of registered letters.
- Answering phone calls and directing calls internally as required.
- Manage keys, office access and in charge of visitor registrations.
- Update, maintain office policies & procedures as necessary.
- Can-do attitude and a very open and engaging personality
- Fluent Dutch and English
- Experience in organising events (employee or customer events)
- Independent with a well-structured way of working
Working at Yokoy means that you will be challenged constantly; You are able to multitask and know how to prioritize your tasks to achieve the best possible outcome together with our growing team.
- FinTech atmosphere with a young team and an amazing company culture
- A highly engaging and fast-pacing work environment where you make an impact on the product we build
- Incredibly nice colleagues, free coffee and snacks 🙂
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work part-time
This is important to us
Yokoy is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.