THIS IS yfood!
As one of our crucial departments, the Marketing team’s job is to help yfood to spread our message to all our (potential) customers. That is where you come in!
For our ambitious, fast growing team in the Netherlands we are looking for a Brand Marketing Manager to lead all brand activities. Over the past 1.5 years, yfood has proven itself successful in the Netherlands and now we are ready to take it to the next level. This means we want to invest in our offline and online branding via out of home, set up sampling activities throughout the country and get the whole of the Netherlands familiar with the category Smart Food.
- You set up the full brand strategy for the Netherlands. Specifically, that means translating data from the Netherlands and insights from our HQ in Germany to a brand roadmap.
- You lead the way on how we communicate, ranging from defining our tone of voice to how we set the category and the product in the market.
- You manage and maintain relationships with agencies (e.g. creative agencies, media agencies, PR agencies).
- You are responsible for making most out of our brand ambassador (currently Nick Schilder).
- You coordinate campaigns such as new product introductions and back to school pushes.
- You will be the go-to person for all our experts in Munich when it concerns PR, Sampling and Brand Management.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- You have 5 - 7 years of experience in Brand Management.
- You have experience in defining or localizing a new brand.
- You have experience within an FMCG or D2C environment.
- You have a broad experience in different aspects from branding, such as content, media planning and / or campaign management helps you in your daily professional life.
- Your're a native Dutch speaker and fluent in English (German is not a necessity) and are ideally based in the Netherlands, expect occasional travel to Munich HQ.
- A secure job and still growth? Not a contradiction for us. Because we are very proud of our profitable growth, which has already made us a well-established and well-known lifestyle brand that can offer you a secure job.
- yfood goes international. Although Germany is our home base, we have created a dynamic and colourful environment with our international markets, where many exciting topics await you.
- We promote equal opportunities and value diversity. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Holidays are important. That's why we give you 30 days of paid leave a year.
- Agility is key. That's why we work in a hybrid working model and offer you the opportunity to work with Workation from other EU countries.
- Train your taste buds. Everyone who wants to is part of our Sensory Team. So try new products, varieties or flavours before anyone else. Otherwise, there's as much yfood as you can carry, free of charge for you, of course.
- As a start-up, you often have to deal with clichés. But some of them are true. That's why we also offer a fruit basket, your free caffeine kick or refreshing water.
- Come as you are. Whether in a suit or a unicorn onesie. We don't have a dress code.