We are yamo. A trailblazing tech-enabled food startup with an ambitious mission to revolutionise the dusty kids' food market.
yamostars work hard to create the healthiest and most delicious food for kids of all ages! Our products can be ordered directly by consumers, but we also partner with some of the best-known
retailers, such as Coop, dm, Edeka, and Carrefour. Our team is the secret to our success. Today in our team, we count dozens of talented people from many different nationalities.
Inspiring each other and having a blast while reaching for the stars is what defines our culture.
Are you passionate about coordination, customer service, order management, and transport management? Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset?
Do you have a solid background in Customer Service, especially in a Start-Up? If this sounds like you, we’d love to get to know you!
How you can contribute to yamo
- Coordination of customer needs and inquiries and Handling complaints and concerns (Receiving, evaluating, and processing)
- Participation and organisation of operational meetings with internal and external partners
- You are handling requests for internal sample shipment to customers or our office.
- Master data maintenance in ERP of Customer master data, conditions, assortments, invoice corrections, and price lists. The goal is to maintain an accurate and updated database of client information.
- Cross-functional coordination between Supply Chain, Finance, and B2B/B2C
- Review and evaluate errors in our interface systems and coordinate the resolution of issues.
- Monitoring and evaluation of all order issues in agreement with your Manager
- Check daily orders via EDI or email and enter them into ERP to create a Sales Order from B2B and B2C.
- Review customers' orders and inform the key account managers
- Cooperation with the finance department to resolve invoice and pricing issues
- Maintaining the B2B Online Shop
- Written and telephone communication in German and English with internal departments and customers
- Management of the communication with the sales department and customers
- Track orders using functional systems (Prowitool, Dachsertool etc.) and make sure they arrive to the customer on time
- Organising Transportation and tracking them to arrive on time
What sets you up for success
- You have at least one or two years of professional work experience in transport management and order management
- You are a fast learner and highly organised
- You have know your way around SAP and ERP tools
- You are open and have a mentally flexible attitude
- You are self-reflective, willing to learn from mistakes
- You are driven and develop yourself on the job
- You speak both German and English.
What you'll love about us!
- Continuous growth: Limitless opportunities for learning and development; you alone decide how far this goes for you!
- Impactful change: The chance to play a decisive role in shaping yamo’s future & responsibility from day one
- Events and engagement: Did we mention our APYs? Our Awesome Perks for Yamostars!; TGIF brunch, budget for hobbies and education, flexible workdays, Spotify or Netflix subscription, online fun events, and more!
- Office space: A beautiful office located minutes from the Zug train station and the lakefront
- #Team: Amazing and super-motivated colleagues to learn from and work alongside