Are you passionate about the influencer world? Do you know which creators are trending on TikTok? Are you following influencers, creators in social media and have no fear of connecting and negotiating a deal with them in order to work together? If this sounds like you, then we’d love to get to know you!
We are yamo. A trailblazing food startup with an ambitious mission to revolutionise the dusty kids food market.
yamostars work hard to create the healthiest and most delicious food for kids of all ages!
Besides our own platform, we also partner with large scale retail partners such as Coop, Edeka, Bipa, dm and Rewe. Our team is the secret to our success! Today, we count dozens of talented people from many different countries and we celebrate diversity. Inspiring each other and having a blast while reaching for the stars defines our culture.
Please note that we can’t accept freelancers, consultants or agencies.
- Scale influencer marketing as a channel for sales.
- Influencer & creator research on Instagram, TikTok and other social media channels.
- Influencer management: daily communication, negotiations, briefings, etc.
- Monthly planning, monitoring and reporting of influencer marketing.
- Experimentation & exploration of new opportunities in order to get better results with influencer marketing.
- You have at least 6 months of experience with managing influencers and/or creators on social media channels and deciding which influencers are good to work this
- You are fluent in German & English (written & spoken).
- You are analytical and are able to analyse numbers
- You like to communicate and have the ability to negotiate.
- You are proactive, creative, attentive to details and have a problem-solving mindset.
- Nothing is impossible! You have a can-do attitude and are always finding ways to accomplish your goals.
- Continuous Growth: Limitless opportunities for learning and development; you alone decide how far this goes for you!
- Impactful change: The chance to play a decisive role in shaping yamo’s future & responsibility from day one
- Flexibility: BYOD, flexible working hours and Mondays and Fridays as Work from Home Days
- Events and Engagement: Did we mention our APYs? Our Awesome Perks for Yamostars! TGIF brunch, budget for hobbies and education, work from anywhere, Spotify or Netflix subscription, online fun events and more!
- Office space: A beautiful office located minutes from the Zug train station and the lakefront #Team: Amazing and super motivated colleagues to learn from and work alongside
So, what are you waiting for? Come and join us!