Are you looking for a professional yet collegial environment that supports you in advancing your career? As a Data Scientist at xentral, you will enable our Finance & People Department by extracting insights from large, complex and multi-dimensional data sets. You harmonise data across silos, identify hidden patterns, and visualise your insights for our top management in Tableau. Does this sound like exactly the right job for you? Then apply now and get started with us!
- You are responsible for and manage all finance & people related data sets
- Together with our finance and people team leads, you analyse product and issue metrics, provide the foundation for investor reporting and management decisions
- You use SQL to extract data from our data lakes (Redshift, BigQuery), transform it with Python/R and visualise it in Tableau
- You write maintainable and clean code, know the added value of good documentation and take care of a clean implementation with Git
After 6 months you have achieved the following:
- You developed a deep understanding of our profit and loss data, automated investor / top management reporting and helped derive key business metrics
- You set up data models to provide clean, reliable data for financial reporting, HR performance recognition and other strategically relevant processes
- You derived decision recommendations and trends for the business based on deeper analyses of financial related data
- You built top management dashboards in Tableau, including prediction and alert mechanisms for endangered KPIs/metrics
- You graduated in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering or a related quantitative field
- You have a good knowledge of SQL and Python
- You have worked with data analytics for up to 3 years to drive key business decisions in finance & controlling and bring a independent and proactive approach to your work
- You are experienced in using BI tools such as Tableau, PowerBI or Looker
- You are fluent in speaking english and know at least basic German
- Remote first! You work from where you are. Of course you can also join us in our hubs in Augsburg, Amsterdam, Munich and Berlin.
- xentral feels like home! For us xentral is not just a workplace. We make sure that our team feels at home even during work. Whether from home or in the office, we offer flexible working hours and modern work equipment.
- Unique culture and structure! We believe in flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and appreciative communication at eye level.
- With us to the very top! With us there are many career paths and development opportunities for you, what you can't do yet, you can learn with us!
- Planning ahead! For our permanent employees we offer 50% subsidies to your private pension plan.
You got talent? We got the jobs! Apply now with your CV or LinkedIn profile.
We are looking forward to your application!