The Lovehoney Group is one of the world's leading companies in the sex toy market. We’re proud to promote sexual happiness and empowerment through design innovation, research development and great customer service. After an exciting 2021 merger bringing together Lovehoney, Amorana and WOW Tech, we’re stronger than ever in our mission to destigmatize sexuality and help more people to enjoy a fulfilling love life. Our award-winning, globally recognized brands include Fifty Shades of Grey, Happy Rabbit, Womanizer and We-Vibe. With over 700 employees spread over our HQs in Bath and Berlin and offices all over the world, the Lovehoney Group is a market leader in the pleasure industry.
Why WOW Tech?
- You will work for a global pleasure brand that is among the fastest growing in its industry.
- You will become part of a highly skilled team of international specialists and interesting people.
- You will be offered a range of personal development opportunities, including language courses and career-specific training workshops, and conference attendance.
- You will profit from a creative, knowledge-sharing, and stimulating environment.
- You will enjoy our light, spacious office in the heart of Berlin with all the latest mod-cons and refreshments on hand to make working with us comfortable and fun.
- Coordinate and manage cross-departmental project teams and lead the product through the product life cycle, with priority on product development and market introduction
- Definition, implementation, and further development of product offerings in coordination with the overall product portfolio strategy with the aim of optimal market positioning.
- Develop, manage, and communicate detailed project plans and report relevant Milestones to management decision board.
- Responsible for product performance and the reporting of defined KPIs (e.g., project status, project cost, resource status) which provide transparency on the operational status, business impact and potential as well as technical perspective and shortcomings of his/her products.
- Responsible for the definition and implementation of all aspects required for the introduction of a product or a product feature, which is customer-oriented in design and execution
- Product and market research to understand the market, the competitive landscape, and the opportunities
- Maintain the competition research and keep an eye on the customer ratings through various channels
- Degree in economics, business administration, marketing, or a related field of study
- Several years of professional experience in project management of international and interdisciplinary teams
- Professional experience in product management of physical goods (consumer goods or medical/health industry)
- You are detail-oriented with excellent time management skills you find it easy to identify priorities
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent communication skills; both written and spoken
- Need of extensive social, professional, methodological, and entrepreneurial skills.
If we’ve got you interested and you’re open to taking the next step in your career, apply with the link provided.