The Lovehoney Group is one of the world's leading companies in the sex toy market. We’re proud to promote sexual happiness and empowerment through design innovation, research development and great customer service. After an exciting 2021 merger bringing together Lovehoney, Amorana and WOW Tech, we’re stronger than ever in our mission to destigmatize sexuality and help more people to enjoy a fulfilling love life. Our award-winning, globally recognized brands include Fifty Shades of Grey, Happy Rabbit, Womanizer and We-Vibe. With over 700 employees spread over our offices in Bath and Berlin and all over the world, the Lovehoney Group is a market leader in the pleasure industry.
We are currently recruiting for a Influencer & Publisher Digital Advertizing Specialist (North America Market) who has a unique eye for content that delivers value and trust, keeping a firm hold on ROI and attribution strategies that meet wider business objectives. Focus will be on content deals targeting the North American market. We are actively open to recruiting international applicants who are excited to relocate to Berlin for this position, while remote-based work solutions are also available.
Why WOW Tech?
- You will work for a global pleasure brand that is among the fastest-growing in its industry.
- You will become part of a highly skilled team of international specialists and interesting people.
- You will be offered a range of personal development opportunities, including language courses and career-specific training workshops, and conference attendance.
- You will profit from a creative, knowledge-sharing, and stimulating environment.
- You will enjoy our light, spacious office in the heart of Berlin with all the latest mod-cons and refreshments on hand to make working with us comfortable and fun.
- Manage and oversee content advertising activities on assigned markets, with a primary focus on influencers and/or paid publishers.
- Lead targeted projects and support all campaigns in the field of influencer marketing, content advertising, paid PR, and online reputation management.
- Responsible for the cost-effectiveness of all placements booked and quality of content created through third-party providers.
- Monitor, record and evaluate data of all activities, as well as continuous monitoring of key process indicators to ensure continuous growth across varied funnel objectives.
- Manage a range of short-term and long-term payment relationships such-as flat-fee or commission-based (affiliate).
- Track content and digital trends around the world and in assigned markets test new formats and optimize performance.
- Create plans and work on targeted messaging for all booked content, brief the partners and review all delivered content before publishing so that the quality of created content is at the desired levels.
- Conduct training, mentoring, or otherwise help team members improve their knowledge or skills
- All other activities according to Supervisor request on behalf of job position requirements.
- 3+ years’ experience in Content Advertising agencies or a similar in-house role. Senior applicants are welcome as we grow the unit.
- Possess the love of content advertising and finding new unexpected ways to organically tell the story of the brand/product.
- Experience with affiliate advertising (not a condition but a plus)
- Be extremely well organized and accountable: to-do lists, sheets, automatized reports, project management software.
- Maintain a high level of independence and responsibility for achieving results.
- Fuse an analytical, business-oriented approach to meeting objectives, with a clear understanding of what makes content memorable.
- Native or Fluent level of English and excellent communications skills (written and verbal) including presentation and speaking skills.