WHO WE ARE?
The Lovehoney Group is one of the world's leading companies in the sex toy market. We’re proud to promote sexual happiness and empowerment through design innovation, research development and great customer service. After an exciting 2021 merger bringing together Lovehoney, Amorana and WOW Tech, we’re stronger than ever in our mission to destigmatize sexuality and help more people to enjoy a fulfilling love life. Our award-winning, globally recognized brands include Fifty Shades of Grey, Happy Rabbit, Womanizer and We-Vibe. With over 700 employees spread over our offices in Bath and Berlin and all over the world, the Lovehoney Group is a market leader in the pleasure industry.
The embedded system engineer will join our team of electrical and firmware engineers and participate in hardware and firmware development of new WOW Tech products as well as upgrading and sustaining the existing WOW Tech product portfolio in close collaboration with research, product development, data science, mobile applications and product portfolio teams. The ideal candidate would similarly be capable of designing algorithms that analyze data in real-time and through post-processing tools.
- Design, prototype, test and troubleshoot embedded electronics hardware and firmware.
- Working on new product developments and with sustaining engineering teams in development and execution of product improvements, and new product introductions.
- Driving continuous improvement initiatives related to embedded product functionality and team processes and identify bugs and bottlenecks, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Maintain High code quality, organization, and build automation.
- Perform electrical, firmware and integration tests.
- Detailed technical documentation and project planning.
What are you bringing to the table?
- Bachelor or Master degree in electrical engineering, computer science or equivalent study.
- More than 5 years of working experience as an embedded engineer.
- Experience with microcontrollers based on 8051 like TI Bluetooth products; RISC and ARM platforms.
- Solid programming experience in C for embedded systems.
- Experience with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Ethernet, USB and digital - analog electronic design.
- Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets.
- Good command of English.
- High degree of own initiative and teamwork, excellent problem-solving skills and works well under pressure in a dynamic and diverse environment.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
Why WOW Tech?
- You will work for a global pleasure brand that is among the fastest-growing in its industry.
- You will become part of a highly skilled team of international specialists and interesting people.
- You will be offered a range of personal development opportunities, including language courses and career-specific training workshops, and conference attendance.
- You will profit from a creative, knowledge-sharing, and stimulating environment.
- You will enjoy our light, spacious office in the heart of Berlin with all the latest mod-cons and refreshments on hand to make working with us comfortable and fun.