The Lovehoney Group is one of the world's leading companies in the sex toy market. We’re proud to promote sexual happiness and empowerment through design innovation, research development and great customer service. After an exciting 2021 merger bringing together Lovehoney, Amorana and WOW Tech, we’re stronger than ever in our mission to destigmatize sexuality and help more people to enjoy a fulfilling love life. Our award-winning, globally recognized brands include Fifty Shades of Grey, Happy Rabbit, Womanizer and We-Vibe. With over 700 employees spread over our HQs in Bath and Berlin and offices all over the world, the Lovehoney Group is a market leader in the pleasure industry.
Why WOW Tech?
- You will work for a global pleasure brand that is among the fastest-growing in its industry.
- You will become part of a highly skilled team of international specialists and interesting people.
- You will be offered a range of personal development opportunities, including language courses and career-specific training workshops, and conference attendance.
- You will profit from a creative, knowledge-sharing, and stimulating environment.
- You will enjoy our light, spacious office in the heart of Berlin with all the latest mod-cons and refreshments on hand to make working with us comfortable and fun.
- Monitor and replenish inventory of all global B2C locations In cooperation with the Planning team
- Create shipment plans for Amazon FBA stock
- Work close together with the eCommerce department on global and regional B2C campaigns
- Monitor B2C shipping time and work together with the local warehouse manager to improve it
- Inventory reconciliation of our ERP with FBA stock
- You have experience in warehouse, inventory management or FBA business, preferably in a small to mid-sized eCommerce company
- You are characterized by your proactivity and strong problem solving and communications skills
- You also have excellent organizational, planning and time management skills
- You define yourself strongly by your people skills, flexibility, team spirit, customer focus and your "Get It Done" attitude