What makes you the right fit
As part of an agile team, you will be responsible for the design and implementation of solutions that delight customers, as well as the technical development of the team to achieve technical excellence.
- Co-design of features and architecture of our platform
- Quality and maintainability of your team's code
- Induction of team members combined with the implementation of further training measures
- Cross-team improvement measures such as workshops, code reviews, participation in guilds
- Experience as Senior Developer (m/f/d), at least 5 years experience as Developer (m/f/d).
- Profound knowledge in Java (additional languages advantageous) and the Spring ecosystem
- Practical experience in the application of advanced design concepts such as DDD, Onion Architecture or event sourcing
- Practiced in the use of AWS
- Front-end knowledge desirable
- Team player in an agile environment
- Training or leadership experience an advantage
- Fluent in German and English
- A desire to get stuck in and contribute your own ideas
NOTE: 100% remote work is not possible!
What you’ll experience?
- As an employee of wealthpilot, you will experience a start-up atmosphere at first hand and participate in all topics that are important for building a scalable company.
- Whether it's agile organisational development, working out exciting use cases, dealing with rapid growth or mastering seemingly insoluble challenges through team spirit - you'll get to know and help develop all of this with us.
- Whether it's a filter machine, regular team events, fruit, snacks or table football, with us you'll find everything that enriches your everyday working life in a start-up.
- We want our employees to feel comfortable with us: That's why we offer you an attractive benefits package and a team that supports you in all your challenges.