Wallee is a payment technology company that enables merchants to accept omnichannel payments - whether online in web shops, on mobile devices, unattended kiosks or in physical outlets with terminals. Our software engineers are working on a variety of projects ranging from big data systems to dedicated merchant integrations. We’re driven by constantly improving the customer experience and enhancing the customer journey to satisfy our customers and consumers. We’re using latest technologies and tools.
Wallee requires a team of experienced and versatile software engineers to achieve our mission of providing the best payment experience to customers on the market. We use Scrum processes to organize our teams in multiple countries. We build technology leading payment systems that require a high degree of robustness, scalability and security. As we’re disruptors of the payment market we’re constantly pushing with our solutions into new areas.
We are recruiting for our office in Winterthur.
- Leading a team, coaching, performance review and working on PDP.
- You actively participate in pushing our terminal device initiatives.
- You implement new features, extend existing features and improve the current code base.
- You write structured, secure, well documented and tested code so that we can keep up with the pace.
- You participate in code reviews of colleges and help distribute the knowledge.
- You are involved in the design of new features and explaining to others how existing features are working.
- You help improve the software based on customer feedback.
- Multiple years of experience in writing secure and well-structured code in Kotlin, Java.
- Working experience with Android is a must
- Knowledge in Paydroid , Android Open Source Project or PAX Devices is a plus.
- Top notch communication skills. Our communication happens mostly in English. Experience with distributed teams is a plus.
- A user focused mindset and an intrinsic motivation to learn new things.
- Ideally have experience in the payment industry.
- Must have proven time management skills and the ability to deliver to tight deadlines.
- Able to quickly analyse issues and offer sound recommendations and solutions in a fast growing, global company.
- We offer a modern and safe working environment in the heart of the city of Winterthur with career opportunities.
- You are part of an agile, young team and shape our products sustainably with your ideas.
- We offer you a modern workplace
- We are working with the most recent technology
- You will play a decisive role in designing products in an omni channel payment start-up and work with leading companies in the financial industry on international projects.
- As an innovative start-up, we offer flexible structures and flat hierarchies.
- Cooperation with motivated colleagues and numerous personal development opportunities.
We are looking forward to hear from you.