Wallee is a payment technology company that enables merchants to accept omnichannel payments - whether online in web shops, on mobile devices, unattended kiosks or in physical outlets with terminals. Our software engineers are working on a variety of projects ranging from big data systems to dedicated merchant integrations. We’re driven by constantly improving the customer experience and enhancing the customer journey to satisfy our customers and consumers. We’re using latest technologies and tools.
Wallee requires a team of experienced and versatile software engineers to achieve our mission of providing the best payment experience to customers on the market. We use Scrum processes to organize our teams in multiple countries. We build technology leading payment systems that require a high degree of robustness, scalability and security. As we’re disruptors of the payment market we’re constantly pushing with our solutions into new areas.
- You actively participate in pushing our mobile app initiatives.
- You implement new features, extend existing features and improve the current code base.
- You write structured, secure, well documented and tested code so that we can keep up with the pace.
- You participate in code reviews of colleges and help distribute the knowledge.
- You are involved in the design of new features and explaining to others how existing features are working.
- You help answer complex questions from customers about the software.
- Multiple years of experience in writing secure and well-structured code for Android. Experience in cross platform frameworks is a plus. Also experience in different platforms beside Android is a plus.
- Experience in designing and implementing exceptional user interaction on Android devices.
- Experience with backend technologies based on the Spring framework is a plus.
- Experience with other common industry technologies such as Docker, Git, Gradle and Maven. Experience with Ubuntu is a plus.
- Top notch communication skills. Our communication happens mostly in English. Experience with distributed teams is a plus.
- A user focused mindset and an intrinsic motivation to learn new things.
- Ideally have experience in the payment industry.
- Must have proven time management skills and the ability to deliver to tight deadlines.
- Able to quickly analyse issues and offer sound recommendations and solutions in a fast growing, global company.
What we offer
- Work in a professional, international team with flat hierarchies.
- Flexible working hours.
- Mobile working opportunities.
- Exciting challenges in a future-oriented, innovative market.
- Attractive remuneration and the convincing social benefits.
- Possibility of further professional training.
- We are growing quite fast, yet in a healthy way, and offer many opportunities to take on responsibility, with plenty of room for personal development.
- Annual gross salary in CHF
- Daily sickness allowance
- Accident insurance