Wallee is a payment technology company that enables merchants to accept omnichannel payments - whether online in web shops, on mobile devices, unattended kiosks or in physical outlets with terminals. Our software engineers are working on a variety of projects ranging from big data systems to dedicated merchant integrations. We’re driven by constantly improving the customer experience and enhancing the customer journey to satisfy our customers and consumers. We’re using latest technologies and tools.
Wallee requires a team of experienced and versatile software engineers to achieve our mission of providing the best payment experience to customers on the market. We use Scrum processes to organize our teams in multiple countries. We build technology leading payment systems that require a high degree of robustness, scalability and security. As we’re disruptors of the payment market we’re constantly pushing with our solutions into new areas.
As part of the development team, you are the specialist for:
- The maintenance and further development of the build and deployment pipeline
- The packaging of our systems into deliverable deployment units.
- The configuration and dimensioning of the test and production environment
- The monitoring and the improvement of the reliability of the application
- You implement new features, extend existing features and improve the current code base.
- You write structured, secure, well documented and tested code so that we can keep up with the pace.
- Your new field of work closes the gap between the development and operation of software.
You are only satisfied when your system runs silently and quickly. You have completed a sound education in the IT environment and, ideally, have already gained several years of professional experience:
- You are familiar with continuous integration and deployment tools.
- You are confident in creating and configuring Docker Images
- You have experience operating a system on Amazon Web Services (especially Fargate, CloudWatch, Aurora, S3)
- You take responsibility for the operation of the system and are willing to participate in our on-call service
- Good communication skills and knowledge of English.
- If you can also handle tools for defining and provisioning the infrastructure (AWS CloudFormation or Terraform), you are the perfect person for this position.
- We offer a modern and safe working environment with career opportunities.
- You are part of an agile, young team and shape our products sustainably with your ideas.
- We are working with the most recent technology.
- As an innovative start-up, we offer flexible structures and flat hierarchies.
- We offer good equipment for employees (laptops, screens etc.) to work with.
- Cooperation with motivated colleagues and numerous personal development opportunities.