Who are Videoslots?
We were born in 2011 as a result of a handful of entrepreneurs who not only had a knack for entertaining others but also an affinity with the igaming industry. They teamed up and went about building an industry leader, setting the bar to an all-new high. Now in just under nine years we now offer over 6,000 games from 170 different game providers and we’re set to keep on growing! Naturally, we can't do all of this as well as all the exciting things we have lined up for the years to follow without the living legends that make our business the success it is today.
What will you be doing?
Are you passionate about giving great customer service and believe that outstanding customer service is crucial for any successful business? Then you are the one we are looking for! As a key employee of the Customer Service Team, you will be the first point of contact with our players through live chat, email, and phone calls. All aspects of this role are customer-centric and focused on delivering the best possible experience. Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Greet and communicate with customers in a warm and empathetic fashion
- Deliver a high level of customer service to customers regarding their queries and inform them about promotions and deals on site
- Identify and support players in difficulties they might encounter
- Enable our players with quality solutions in a timely, personal and professional manner that exceeds the customers’ expectations
- Provide explanations to customers about products/site/policies
- Keep up to date with new information/policies
- Build a trusting relationship through accurate answers and a positive vibe
- Understand, guide, and support players in Responsible Gambling
- Collaborate with our Fraud and payments team in customer queries
- Understand AML and report any suspicious activity
- Update customer account/details with necessary information when needed
Who are you?
- A native or fluent Finnish speaker who can also speak/write English fluently
- Willingness to work on shifts (24/7)
- You have a positive and can-do attitude with a flexible approach
- You enjoy learning and sharing your knowledge with others
- You have a genuine interest in iGaming and eager to learn more
- You take pride in giving support to people with empathy and show engagement in delivering an excellent service
- An excellent listener
- A team player that can work independently
What do we offer?
Apart from our vibrant and sunny offices, and rock-star teams here is what we offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Relocation Package
- Private health insurance
- Birthday leave
- Additional marriage leave
- Additional paternity leave
- 5 days of your sick leave to care for your sick child
- 1 volunteer day
- Flexible start and finish times (except for teams who work shifts)
- Free transport home for late-night shifts
- Refer a friend bonus
- Wellness allowance
- Professional development support
- Department team building activities
- Monthly get-togethers and activities
- Wednesday and Friday Breakfasts
- Daily fresh fruit, tea, and coffee
- Party tickets and free beach club access
- Company loyalty trip
Do you think that you could be the ONE we are looking for to fill this exciting role? If your answer is YESSS, do not hesitate to APPLY! We are excited to meet you for an interview and get to know you better.