We are revolutionizing the steel trade! At Vanilla Steel, the digital B2B platform, you have the chance to become part of a highly motivated team. As Sales Manager DACH you will actively shape the future of steel and other metals trading and master the challenges in the market with us. Our experienced tech entrepreneur team has been funded by top VCs and have just closed another funding round to take our business to the next stage. To do this, we are looking for an exceptional individual who is ready to join us to take our business to the next level. Are you ready to start your career in steel B2B trading? Then apply with us now!
As a sales professional, you'll be responsible for acquiring new customers and developing successful business relationships. You will build a sustainable, profitable business pipeline and implement shared visions for our future. Here's your chance to explore a wide range of business areas and engage in varied activities.
Your first tasks will include:
- Manage leads throughout the B2B sales cycle (qualifying leads, product demos, onboarding, closing deals, etc.).
- Account management responsibility for new and existing customers
- Acquiring new customers as well as building long-term business relationships
- Understanding the Industry: +1 year of B2B sales experience; If you have previous experience in the steel industry this would be a big plus.
- Communication Skills: Ability to communicate effectively with customers, team members and senior management to build strong relationships and negotiate favorable deals.
- Customer-focused approach: the ability to prioritize customer needs and develop solutions that meet their requirements.
- German as a native language is required and good English skills.
- The location of the job is flexible (not necessarily Berlin).
- Attractive compensation: a salary in line with the market, based on your success and achievements.
- Career opportunities: The opportunity to grow and develop in a fast-growing industry.
- Responsibilities: The opportunity to take an important role in the organization and engage in exciting tasks.
- Flexible working conditions: A modern working environment with flexible working hours and locations.
- Continuous education and training: Opportunity of continuous education and training to further develop skills and competencies.