Hardal 🌭 is a next-gen headless product analytics gateway that offers cookieless and privacy-focused insights into events tracking and user targeting for developers and marketers to optimize dApps, mobile apps, or websites.
You will have the opportunity to work on Hardal 🌭 and contribute to the growth of our company.
As a Full Stack Web Developer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining web applications using Next.js, TypeScript, React, Next API, and Supabase.
Our Tech Stack
- Develop a web application using Next.js, and TypeScript to provide seamless user experiences.
- Implement Next API for backend functionality and integrate with Supabase for database operations.
- Optimize the application for performance, scalability, and security of DevOps: Supabase, Serverless, AWS, GCP, Docker
- Collaborate with the design team to implement user-friendly interfaces and ensure a seamless user experience.
- Understanding of UX/UI principles
- Troubleshoot and debug issues that arise during the development and testing phases.
- Understanding of data analytics ecosystems,
- Proficiency in modern data analytics techniques and hands-on experience with industry-standard analytics tools and platforms,
- Experience with Next.js, React, and TypeScript,
- Experience with RESTful APIs, server-side, web analytics, and server-side tracking ecosystem for marketing engineering,
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills,
- Solid understanding of database systems and experience working with Supabase or similar database technologies,
- Experience working on SaaS,
- 5+ years of software engineering experience,
- Clean code and test lover,
- UX and DX mindset and growth-oriented attitude
- Collaborate with like-minded growth-tech junkies
- Recent seeded startup culture.
- We offer a competitive salary
- Flexible working hours